Castle Siege Warfare
The ultimate goal in AIKA’s Castle Siege Warfare is to earn the most powerful and prestigious title, Marshal. Castle Siege is held at Crac des Chevaliers.
- [How to Apply]
- You can apply to participate in Castle Siege through Roberto Delfino located at the Administrative District.
- * Reminder
- Apply once you have all the requirements.
- Once applied, it cannot be cancelled.
- Character is in War Channel of the Nation you belong to.
- Belong to Legion of level 2 or above
- Character is a Legion Master or Alliance Master
- 1,000,000 Gold (Should be in the Legion Warehouse)
- Only 1 application is allowed
- Application Period
- Application for Castle Siege should be submitted between 00:01 Monday to 23:59 Wednesday every week.
- Invitation for Alliance can be send from Legion Information > Alliance Information menu.
Once application is completed, your Legion(Alliance) will be limited to;
- Send Alliance Invitation / Enter an Alliance / Delegate Alliance Master title / Dissolve the Legion
Once the list of participants is announced, participating Legions(Alliances) are limited to;
- Send Alliance Invitation / Enter an Alliance / Delegate Legion Master title / Delegate Alliance Master title
/ Dissolve the Legion
- Maximum of 4 Legions or Alliances are selected to participated in the Castle Siege. List of participants is announced at 17:00 every Thursday. You can check the list in the Castle Siege tab under Nation Information, “N” for shortcut, menu.
- [How to Enter]
- You can enter the Castle Siege zone through Roberto Delfino.
Defenders – Able to enter immediate upon start
Attackers – Able to enter 5 minutes after the start
- All HP gauge, aside from allied forces, will be displayed in color red.
- - Legion Masters can command their forces through Alliance Command, Nation Command chat mode.
- Legion Masters are marked during Castle Siege
- Castle Siege is held every Saturday from 8:00 ~ 9:00 PM (One Hour).
If the Legion Master of the attackers completes “Marshal Ceremony” for 2 minutes at the “Marshal Ceremonial Altar” in the Crac des Chevaliers, attackers win the Castle Siege. On the other hand, if the attackers fail to do so, the defenders win.
Marshal Ceremony can be held only if members of allied forces have Water, Fire and Air Orbs (after
destroying them). Therefore, the goal of the Castle Siege for each side is;
Defenders – Prevent attackers from having the Marshal Ceremony.
Attackers – Complete the Marshal Ceremony within the time
Castle Siege Zone
Castle Siege zone is composed of 1 defenders area and 4 attackers area.
- [Castle Siege Information]
- During the Castle Siege, if the character is within the zone, you can check the progress and other information through “Castle Siege Information” menu.
- Information of Guard Tower ownership and Orb status is shown in real-time.
Place the cursor over different icons in the map to check current status.
- [Castle Siege Items]
Total of 5. Only attackers can destroy these gates.
Total of 5. Only 2 of these gates can be destroyed by attackers. Other 3 gates are just an illusion that HP is decreased if attacked but will not be destroyed.
Total of 5 Orbs, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, and Dark, are in 5 different locations. Only attackers can destroy them. If all 5 are destroyed, Water, Fire and Air Orbs are activated and Legion members are stamped with these 3 Orbs.
Belongs to defenders and out of 7 towers, 3 towers are placed by the Marshal. Guard Towers serve as defensive line but, once taken by the attackers, it will turn back and start attacking the defenders.
<Marshal Ceremonial Altar>
Insignia of Marshal is kept here, protected by a force field. However, once all the Orbs are destroyed, the force field loses its power and it remains unprotected.
- 1) Characters that do not belong to any Legions or Alliances announced as participants in the Castle Siege can also enter the Castle Siege zone through Roberto Delfino once initiated.
- 2) You choose whether to fight under Defenders, Attacker A, Attacker B, Attacker C or Attacker D. Once you have chosen, you cannot switch sides until the siege is over.
- 3) Members of participating Legions or Alliances cannot choose sides.
- [Conditions for Non-participants]
- 1) Non-participants will not stamped with 3 Orbs or the Insignia of Marshal.
- 2) Non-participants will join Castle Siege as temporary member of chosen Legion or Alliance.
- 3) Non-participants belonging to same Legion but have chosen different sides will be recognized as enemies and will be able to attack each other.